An adaptative approach to identity and Access Management (IAM)
Increasingly demanding environments are leading to profound changes for companies. Digital transformation projects aim to meet these new requirements in terms of performance and regulation:
- Process harmonization and operational excellence.
- Critical size and feasibility for small structures.
- Decompartmentalisation and mobility between subsidiaries.
- Governance, audit and traceability.
- Autonomy of the subsidiaries.
- Unified and Secured Access to all applications.
Among the strongest dynamics of change, infrastructure modernization and cost rationalization often lead to
shared solutions : pooling of resources and harmonization of information systems within the same organization.
Sharing Identity and Access Management is a real challenge and requires adapted software to the environment and the evolution of large groups.
What is the right approach to implement a shared IAM solution?
For more information download our White Paper: solution, scope, benefits, issues and best practices…
Also get more insight on the healthcare use case with Shared Identity Management for Hospital Groups
Demonstration or other information, feel free to contact us